Seeing through the fog

Its been a long time since I last blogged. In all this while, I was thinking about myself, my life, a little more on my aims and objectives of life, and then I realized something. Well, I realized that my life seemed to be a path full of fog, a fog of just problems and difficulties. Nothing was visible through this fog, it was just plain thick fog. And then,I tried to see through this fog. At this point, you all may think that I'm a fool, a stupid person who is trying to see through this fog, as nothing is visible through the fog. But, I tried to see through this fog and found out that this fog had been created by me. This fog, which comprised of all my problems, were created by me, and the difficulties, which made this path even more hazy, were what I thought to be difficulties, when it wasn't so. Thus, as I started to see through this fog, I could slowly find out the aim of my life, find solutions to all my problems and difficulties, and could make a clear picture of the path, which got hidden in the fog.

          Thus, I feel that life is truly a path covered by fog, which comprises only of our problems and difficulties created by us. All we need is to try and see through this fog to find clarity in our lives, to be able to see the path, which has got hidden due to this fog, to be able to determine the aim of our lives, the goals and objectives that we had set and also achieve them.

          Therefore, what I want to say is that our life is full of problems and difficulties, which stop us from moving ahead, but we should try to forget them and move on with life, so that we can understand the true purpose of our lives, achieve all the goals and objectives set by us and keep moving on with our lives. Thus, in this way, we will be able to lead a better life, full of happiness, where there is no space for any problems or difficulties.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My first blog....

Why is life so weird and pathetic?