Crazy...Who me?...I'm crazy as hell and I like it....


Thinking about life in a different angle? Good...Some day or the other we all had to. It's only that now we exactly start working upon it. Things in life, after a point of time, are never what they were used to be some weird years ago. This realization came to me recently. This is a good realization cause if it happened any later, I would've end up thinking that I'm some kind of a fool who didn't think on the same lines earlier.


Image result for crazyGod, my crazy life. has shown me some very strange things. I sometimes sit back and think. Oh wow!!! My life was seriously a roller-coaster ride filled with the most crazy shit that I could ever go through. Multiple failed attempts at love and relationships, changing so many jobs, not being able to manage my finances well, drinking to the point of crazy where even the word crazy gets afraid and bows down. I mean, I've been through horrid shit and still I'm standing. Well, who would've thought of doing some shit crazy as I have done. Still I have enjoyed it and have no complaints whatsoever that I did something less or have still to do something more. I feel good how I've been till now.



Craziness can be defined in different ways. My kind of crazy would be the stuff I've done till date and am still happily doing. I know that it takes a lot of guts to do what I did. Don't do it if you are unwilling to face the thrills, joys, sorrows, shame and pleasure of it. I did what I did cause I liked it, wasn't ashamed of doing things and definitely never even thought few crazy things would even happen to me or for that matter would happen and change my life completely. It feels great to jot all of it down now cause I know that if I had not written it down, it would always come back and haunt me like a nightmare.







Related imageFinally, i believe that, one, don't have a mundane and hopeless life, and two, do things up-to the extent of craziness that even the word crazy might get afraid and bow down to you in respect. Guys and girls, the motto of all the bullshit I wrote above is to tell that have fun, do some shitty crazy things and enjoy your life to the fullest.

May God bless you...

Godspeed!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing through the fog

Why is life so weird and pathetic?

My first blog....