Why is life so weird and pathetic?

For the past few days, I was thinking why is life so strange, why is it so pathetic and thus, came a strange realization. I realized that yes life is strange, it always turns pathetic the least when you want it not to be. It was just last year when I joined IBA. Strangely, it was an awesome time I had. All but fun and enjoyment. New friend and a nice environment and on top of that a good number of seniors who were like a family for us. I really got used to being with my friends, but more that that seniors. But now, as they are leaving us the element of fun seems to have been curtailed. The hostel has turned silent. I'm not going to hear their voices in our hostel again. The liveliness, the fun and the good times we had with them just vanishes. This silence is really hurting. I feel sad and lonely again, though I'm having my friends here. They always keep telling me that this is life, it always has been and get used to it, but still my heart fails to accept the fact this is how life is meant to be. I keep smiling in front of others but from the inside, I'm crying. 

     My mind again reels back to my graduation days when I, I mean we friends seriously had fun and frolic and a non-ending life of fun which sadly came to an end on our farewell night. Now also, when I meet those friends on facebook, I start talking about those good old happy and memorable days we had and at the back of my mind I'm compelled to think that the complexities of life have increased. I feel that life is becoming more challenging day by day. I am trying to move on  and not keep crying as to why this all had to happen. I'm sad,but strangely happy after learning the fact that a year has passed by and I've grown up and become more emotionally intelligent and strong at heart and am trying to cope up with life and am hoping to overcome all my sadness and to try and live my life and get used to this pathetic life. I still ask the same question to myself everyday as to why life is so pathetic but find no specific answers and sadly tend to move on with my life......



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeing through the fog

My first blog....